--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Sull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> People want:
>
> - Professional content
> - Viral content
> - Important content
>
> Most user-gen content does not fit within these constructs.
> At least not on a consistent basis.
> And most people should not care. "The Audience of 10".
> If you do care about how large of an audience you have and you do
>want to
> try and monetize, then you will need to output professional and/or
>important
> content.  You'll have to fill in the blanks here.
>
> sull

I do need to care because if all the video sharing sites go away,
then where am I going to put my video's?  Upload to my host?  Still
learning how to do that, I use the other services because they are
easy and I don't have to figure MORE stuff out....

Heath
http://batmangeek.com
http://heathparks.com