Neil,

I'm curious, when you say you've returned everything in the 'Xacti
line' does that include the new Sanyo HD-1000?  Or does anyone else
have experience shooting with this camera?  I had the previous version
of Sanyo's HD camcorder but lost it and am about to purchase a new one
and would like to know how the new one fares.

Thanks!

Joseph Morin
CEO
www.StoryBids.com