You mean you want users to be directed to your videoblog without intending
to go there after innocently following an unrelated google search link,
scream as fifty other windows pop up with all sorts of things they had hoped
never to see, try in vain to turn down the sound when suddenly a pitch for
car insurance AND a recording of someone screaming during an intimate moment
begin simultaneously, watch in wonder/horror as parts of their screen get
replaced by little colored boxes, hit "cancel" over and over as "would you
like to scan your computer for porn and viruses NOW" message boxes pop up in
an endless loop, and then panic as nothing works to shut down the computer?
:-)

> On 22-Jun-08, at 11:45 AM, Mike Moon wrote:
>
> I truly want the same look as some porno sites.
> I want the visitor to be bombarded with video

Brook Hinton
film/video/audio art
www.brookhinton.com
studio vlog/blog: www.brookhinton.com/temporalab