Hi everyone:

I tried replying to this via my Sprint PCS account which I've also
subbed to this group and a few others I closely monitor, but apparently
Sprint kicks you off if you take too long in posting your reply.  :( *Grrr*

Anyhow....Here goes....  (Hopefully this time will be a charm)

Mike Moon wrote:

> I truly want the same look as some porno sites.
> I want the visitor to be bombarded with video choices.
> I envision wall to wall thumbnails with random or categorized tagged
> video entries.
>
> The main page and the individual post page would both look the same.
> One main post and surrounded, wall to wall, with linked thumbnails to
> other videos.
>
> I have a library of 500+ videos (hosted by blip.tv) and each thumbnail
> shows the appropriate titl in the picture.
> I want a visitor to see other titles that tweak their imagination to
> watch.

Question.  Why not just take a Quicktime Player-skinned screen capture
and use that to link to the corresponding video on Blip TV?  If you have
enough videos, visitors will have more videos to shake a stick at.

Not only that, but visitors can also download it to their computer, iPod
or other device.

> So... is this a pipe dream?

Nope.  In fact, it's pretty much become the defacto standard for
videoblogging REGARDLESS of the video format you use.

I hope I'm not misinterpreting anything.  Feel free to lemme know if I am.

Cheers :)

--
Pat Cook
Denver, Colorado
PODCASTS -
AS MY WORLD TURNS - Blogger Page - http://asmyworldturnstv.blogspot.com/
BlogTV Page - http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/20453
AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com
PAT'S REAL DEAL VIDEO BLOG - http://patsrealdeal.livejournal.com/
PAT'S HEALTH & MEDICAL WONDERS VIDEOCAST -
http://patshealthmedicalwondersvideocast.blogspot.com/
YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/amwowttv/
THE PAT COOK SHOW  - http://www.livevideo.com/thepcshow
THE PAT COOK SHOW (Video Podcast) - Blogger Page -
http://thepctvshow.blogspot.com/ - BlogTV Page -
http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/19924
**COMING SOON** - PAT'S CLASSIC TV COMMERCIALS VIDEO PODCAST -
http://patsclassictvcommercials-ipod.blogspot.com/ (iPod),
http://patsclassictvcommercials-flash.blogspot.com/ (Flash)