I haven't been able to find anyone that has it.  According to their
list of V Cast compatible phones,
<http://shop.vzw.com/?all=u0&i=1&id=VCAST+Phones&market=655419+All&state=y&summary=1>
or <http://tinyurl.com/6n9wfd>, you can't get it on the iPhone OR the
Blackberry series.

The V Cast user FAQ is here =>
<http://support.vzw.com/faqs/V%20CAST/faq.html>.

According to the wiki <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_CAST>, "V CAST
is a 3G EV-DO network created by Verizon Wireless to deliver audio,
video, and entertainment content. The typical download speed is
between 400 and 700 kilobits per second with burst speeds of up to 2
megabits per second. V CAST provides music downloads and streaming
video clips, which can be saved to the phone or a removable memory
card, though they cannot be read by other phones or computers, since
they are heavily protected by digital rights management software based
on Windows Media Video 9 and developed by PacketVideo".

So, yeah, we know there are tons of Verizon Wireless customers, and
I'm sure there are lots of people who bought phones that work with V
Cast... but most people that I randomly ask don't even know what "V
Cast" is.

Bill Cammack
http://billcammack.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "schlomo rabinowitz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But the question I really want answered: Who the heck actually uses
V-Cast?

> Enquiring minds want to know!
>

> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Bill Cammack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   Yeah, man. I saw that. The resurgence is due to Loren stepping
> > outside of the Echo Chamber with his Verizon deal and exposing himself
> > to people who don't give a damn about Social Media AT ALL, but DO CARE
> > who companies that they patronize associate with... as well as what
> > those people appear to stand for.
> >
> > <http://www.lizburr.com/2008/07/better-late-than-never.php>
> >
> > or
> >
> > <http://peaurl.com/6rF6>