hahaha Until the PSYCH, I was like FINALLY!!! SOMEONE THAT USES IT! :D

It seems to be just another platform.  The obvious limitations are 1)
people that own compatible phones, and 2) people that are willing to
pay the subscription fee for the limited amount of shows that they
have.  That's why I'm thinking the only draw they're going to have is
exclusive content, because otherwise, people will just access the
internet and watch what they want.  Not meaning from Verizon phones,
but from computers or whatever.

I'm a fan of the whole mobile concept, but making a mobile walled
garden doesn't make a lot of sense to me unless you have content that
people are going to buy YOUR service and YOUR compatible phones and
YOUR extra subscription services for.

Bill Cammack
http://billcammack.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mjcarrasquillo2002"