I highly recommend the book, Video Blogging For Dummies. If you can
pick up the book without getting offended by the name, you are in for
a rich treat.

It is chock full of useful tips on basic and technical video filming
tips, Vlogging websites, and cool free programs and online services
you can utilize to promote your blog -- plus more.