You bet, the Aqua-Vloggers.

The first time we filmed underwater we used a Kool-Aid Underwater
Camera. Cost us 2,000 Kool-Aid points. :) Here's the end result...
http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2006/07/03/pool-fun/

For those that are fiscally responsible, I did discover a $3
underwater housing for the Xacti Camcorders. And it comes with FREE
salsa too. And here is the story including underwater sample...
http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2007/06/19/underwater/

The water feels great people. Put on your trunks and join us.

Thanks Robert and Rupert for your kind words and sharing with the
community. I'm honored kind sirs... my pool, is your pool. All I ask
is please insure the gate is locked when you leave.

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net
RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/MoonEchoes

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Roxanne Darling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks for posting this Rupert;
> Any takers for an underwater series?  We do them periodically on
Beach WAlks