My bad. I have not actually used it myself - Secret Cameraman has!
Thank you for the correction - and I recommend Rambo's video - no one else
is getting out on the water (literally) like he is, up close and personal.

Aloha,

Rox

--
Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: