Been in China since July 24, & blogging over various sites.  Index of
blogs here:

http://www.caltechscience.com/08solareclipse/index.html

Uaing hotels w/Internet access, friends computers.  No Internet cafes used!

Blip.tv is blocked from China (!), so no go there.  Flickr & Kyte.tv are
the 2 favorites of mine:

http://www.kyte.tv/solareclipse2008
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chimpanzee/collections/72157606352221774/

because of bulk uploading capability

Blogger works:

http://08solareclipse.blogspot.com/

BTW, Wordpress sites are blocked!

Made a MONUMENTAL effort to find a suitable eclipse observation site
(private & secluded to capture eclipse against nice scenic background),
but had a little bad luck!  Eclipse partially obscured by clouds.  a few
miles away in Yiwu, it was clear (ironically, my tour agency had
mistakenly bought me a pass for this area).  I went to Santanghu (Chinese
military area) in the Inner Mongolian desert.  Pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chimpanzee/sets/72157606500933717/