Hello,

We make a series of videos called SUPPENDAPO (Supplies for the Pending
Apocalypse) that are all based on voicemails people leave us on our
automated phone line: 206-666-2621. Call the number, leave a message, and we
make a video based on the random things you "order".

The latest video is below. It's one of the best calls we've ever received.
If you're at work, you may want to use headphones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im-77zcsgZ0

I highly recommend putting our number in your address book, and dialing it
late at night after several drinks.  It's all automated, and you can erase
the message if you don't like what you said. No pressure.

*Adam Quirk* / Wreck & Salvage <http://wreckandsalvage.com> /
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / +1 551.208.4644 (m) / imbullemhead (aim)