Unless of course you're talking about VideoPress Video Feeds plugin.
Which I've never gotten to work. Or if it did work, I couldn't see
where, or how. If that's what you were using could you please explain
how to use it?

http://changelog.ca/project/VideoPress_Video_Feeds

Also, perhaps you're talking about the vPIP Feeds plugin - but all
that does it figure out which feed queries vPIP generates and make a
WordPress widget you can drag into your sidebar that links to them. It
doesn't really generate feeds either.

Cheryl

<http://valleywag.com/5036481/google-kills-100-million-rss-ad-system>