congrats Josh Wolf!!

--- On Fri, 8/22/08, Irina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Irina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [videoblogging] yay for Josh Wolf
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 6:20 PM

(from romenensko) Video blogger Wolf now a "real journalist" at a daily
paper (
http://www.sfgate. com/cgi-bin/ article.cgi? f=/c/a/2008/ 08/20/MNRN129KU4 .DTL)
San Francisco Chronicle
Josh Wolf , who spent 226 days in prison for refusing to testify (
http://www.sfgate. com/cgi-bin/ article.cgi? file=/c/a/ 2006/08/02/
MNGNSK9MJ71. DTL)
before a grand jury and turn over a videotape of a 2005 anarchist
demonstration, is now a general assignment reporter for the Palo Alto Daily
Post. "If the haters who said I wasn't a real journalist, are still
lurking," Wolf wrote on his blog, "I hope you don't have too much
indigestion after eating your words."

--
http://geekentertai nment.tv