Thanks, Pat - I was going to post about NaVloPoMo later today, but
you've pre-empted and prompted me.
Hope you're up for it!

On 24-Oct-08, at 12:15 PM, Pat Cook wrote:

From: Jen
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 10:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [podcasters] NaPodPoMo: National Podcast Post Month Nov. 1-30

Greetings Fellow Podcasters,

It's that time of year again.

No, not Fall,

NaPodPoMo!

 From November 1-30th we'll be participating in the annual event which
is the National Podcast Post Month.

Last year was the first time a month long daily podcasting marathon
had ever been attempted on such a large scale. By the time it was all
said and done there were 50 ambitious podcasters who participated in
NaPodPoMo.

The conversations are already happening on the NaPoPoMo Ning site so
swing on by to add your voice. http://napodpomo.ning.com

The rules for the November 1-30th NaPodPoMo are simple:

.Post audio in any form every day

That's it!

Feel free to be creative. You can post a traditional podcast or use
Utterli, BlogTalkRadio, TalkShoe, etc... Some folks have even
incorporated video into their posts.

There is no time limit. Got a one minute tip show or an hour long
diatribe? As long as you post audio every day, it all counts.

The site is open for new registrations. Tell your friends and start
training now for the podcast marathon that is NaPodPoMo.

http://napodpomo.ning.com

Remember, hydration is key ;-D

Cheers,
Jennifer Navarrete