Most people hated Ning last year, and it made it a real pain in the
ass to view and archive things.

So this year we're doing it at http://Mefeedia.com

Frank is working on tweaking some things for us.  They just launched
a new site.  Go check it out.

Our channel will be:
http://www.mefeedia.com/channels/navlopomo2008

Everybody adds their feed to that channel, and any videos on those
feeds will show up in the channel.   It's more reliable than using
Tags.  (tag your videos anyway - navlopomo2008)

Mefeedia are going to set it up so that only videos shot in November
show up, and so that we can filter by day.

I think we'll have a cool Theater View as well, for a lean back big
screen experience.

At the bottom of the channel you can see all comments (those on
Mefeedia) and activity.  So we can comment and discuss there.  On
each video page there's a link back to the original post on your blog.

There's a feed for the channel, so you can subscribe to all Navlopomo
videos in Miro, FireAnt, iTunes, AppleTV, whatever you like.

Low maintenance, maximum features.  The only thing it doesn't have is
a discussion forum, but almost all the discussion happens in the
comments and in the videos themselves anyway.  And I like it better
that way.

I think it's going to rock.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv