Yay!  Hypervideo (of a sort) for the win!
Glad you got it working.  Thanks for telling how.
Rupert

On 24-Oct-08, at 3:41 PM, Bookmarts wrote:

Rupert:
Michael here again, this time with very good news. My friend and I
fiddle a bit with the
code you suggested and found one change which gave the results we
wanted. All it
required was the inclusion of an "A" before the "http". Like this:
{HREF:A<http://www.maximusspasalon.com/> T<_blank>}Maximus{endHREF}

Thank you for helping us get to the point where we could experiment
and get it to work.
Michael