I totally totally totally agree with this.  As much as I totally
totally totally disagree with the loser on Techcrunch.  This is what
I've been banging on about for the last year and a half to anybody
who would listen.  Couch/internet convergence and a pointer remote.

Bring it on.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv