Though no host is perfect, I use Laughing Squid because I know him and he
helps fund local (san francisco) arts functions with the money.
And if you just an easy WP install for your videoblog, the Artist Discount
is pretty good:
<http://laughingsquid.net/>

Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomo.tv - finally moving to wordpress