Well,
If supposedly the defendant agrees to do it on TV then there's no need
to blog the hearing in court since the cameras will already tape it.

There's a bit of complication in regards to serving the papers to
appear in court. The letter returned back to court on Nov. 18. When I
was filing the complaint I wrote down the home address of the
defendant, though she emailed me her business one prior to that. The
reason I wrote the home one is because we never conducted any business
at the business address in Manhattan. So I figured, what are the
chances that this address even exists if she so willingly gave it to
me. Good thing as of Nov. 21st. it's still within 23 days since the
initial filing, so I went back to court and updated the address to the
business one. Now if she gets it by Dec. 1st, there's still time
enough for the Judge Joe Brown producer to convince her to do it TV-style.

Until Dec. 1st...

Renat