Rupert,
You have pointed out interesting thoughts. I have accepted the fact
that this court TV show will be cut, this is America after all. I
don't take this very seriously though, if it happens it happens, if
not I will not spend the rest of my life blogging about it. Speaking
of blogging, I did blog about it, just one entry...
http://innomind.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-am-going-through-ugly-dispute-with.html

I am in no way trying to bring traffic to my site(s) should I win the
case. These three videos I will purge either way. My intent is to have
these videos lawfully deleted from the defendants hard drives, or pay
up for my work.

To answer Liza Jean about the music in the video. The music belongs to
the defendant, and is welcome to play their music both on their site
or to their prospective corporate clients. As long as my video work is
not attached to it. Like I said; If I win I will delete all 3 videos
and the raw files of every of eight events I shot for them. I do not
want to associate my name with these sharks.

Renat