Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the responses last time on FCP.

Just wanted to check with you guys about a camera my company is
thinking of buying. We're an international media outfit, primarily TV,
but we do have a website where I work as a producer and reporter.

The camera the TV people have told us they think we should get to be
compatible with their systems is the Sony PMW-EX3 XDCAM EX HD
Camcorder. They have said it's not a huge size camera and is easy to
carry around for those of us who are not camerapeople.

Any feedback on this camera would be greatly appreciated.

All best,
Miranda