This is a fantastic camcorder! If you will NOT need to change lenses
for your projects, consider getting the EX1 one, (EX3's older bother).
It will save you somewhere around $4000.
There are even ways to save on SXS media by getting SD card adapter to
work with either of the camcorders. Try dvinfo forums.

If you have Adobe Premiere CS4 this camcorder will fit it like bread
and butter.

If I had money I would definitely buy one.

Sincerely,

Renat Zarbailov of Innomind.org

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mleitsinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>