Hi Jay,

thanks for your kind review. After a "wait-a-minute" moment, I
realized who you were. Not too long ago you gave me some encouraging
advice about vlogging and I set this up.

It's done on Joomla. You are right about the context. I tried to dress
up the YouTube channel, but it's true, you can only do so much. My
hope is that someone will see a video in the wild, will see the
watermark and will head over to www.myfirstmemory.org for more.

I really don't have the urgency or energy to set up any forums or
commenting system, so the site will probably stay as it is. If I could
 do one thing, I would like to find an easy way for people to send me
their video so I can put it in the series...

This, and the fact that I don't think I will ever do any high-quality
video, lead me to think that YouTube is fine for now... frankly, I
like to actually talk to people and find out their first memory a lot
more than I like promoting the vlog. I would like to collect more
memories than viewers...

Cheers,
MFM