I have enjoyed the discussion as well....it's interesting to see how
things have evolved and continue to evolve....and how at the end of
the day one truth remains.....do what makes you happy....I mean we
have all these means to communicate now, to share stories, etc...but
at the end of the day, you just gotta enjoy what you are doing....and
one size never fits all....which is so great, you know.  It's what I
love about the web and the communities that develop....I love it and
I love having discussions, seeing things from a different
perspective....

Now if I could just find that perfect theme....

Heath
http://heathparks.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <st...@...>
wrote:

> Great discussion.
>
> It takes me back to several different topics I used to rant on
about here. Several projects I
> always wanted to do but, as usual, never really got started on.
>
> I like to think about a CMS that can show its content through a
variety of flash front ends.
> The useful bits of blogging, social networking, community,
communication, and decent
> presentation of videos and other content, but with a much smoother
interface and experience
> than we are typically used to. And no walled garden approach. And
no need to be a techie.

> Easy for me to say, obviously much harder to achieve. Im still up
for trying, the fuel I need is
> people being continually passionate and talkative about such
things, so that I keep faith that