If someone can watch all your videos on a site like Blip.TV, Vimeo or
even Youtube - which probably already has a great viewing experience -
Why should they come to your site? what's the compelling reason? I
think this is the main question that needs to be answered and thought
about before you start redesigning your site.

If you can't clearly answer that then your site needs to be more of an
"About Me" page with links to your stuff.

On the other hand, if Blip.TV is the only place you have videos and
you are just using them as a virtual hard drive then you need to do
some serious work on your site.

Sorry, I don't have a clear answer but you really need to put some
time and money into it if you want your site to be a hub. You have to
give people a reason to come back. Honestly, with the concept of RSS
feeds in full effect, I never go to anyone's site anymore. I watch all
your videos in my Google reader. The only reason for me to go to your
site would be to leave a comment. The problem there is I usually never
read the response unless I'm subscribed to the comments via email:
like Rupert does on his blog (that helps).

For those that want dynamic related posts. I found a WP plugin here:
http://mitcho.com/code/yarpp/
It doesn't do thumbnails but it has great options to show related
posts (probably the best). I'm currently trying to modify it to show
thumbnails. The main issue with thumbnails is that you need to
manually attach a thumbnail to your post and specify that this
thumbnail is for the video (like is currently done with the vPIP
plugin). Still some work there. I'm trying to figure out how to get it
to find thumbnails automatically, like it is done in the BlipIt plugin:
http://www.bravenewcode.com/blipit/

Anyway... more work ahead.
Michael Aivaliotis