You should not really be using images of products that have another
entities trademark on them in adverts.

Demonstrating how cheap your stuff is compared to other everyday costs
that people might not think about, is a method Ive seen used in
adertising before, I guess it works, but I suppose its not always
appropriate. Only time will tell - please let us know how the 'bite
size' experiment works out.

Cheers

Steve Elbows