Thought about the trademark when I was making it.

But it's a comparison thing. Social commentary and all.

I thought about making it generic, but I didn't really think it was
that big a deal.

I also downloaded the picture from the internet. It's probably
copyright infringement to boot.

Perhaps I'll pull it before I go live because I'm afraid of the
consequences of my illegal actions.

It's happened before.

In fact, I think I will.

I believe the righteous rant I was writing that I probably won't
post, and your comments may have cured me of my Coca Cola addiction
and I might even quit smoking as well. No more Reeses either!

I don't think I want to give them any more money.

Thanks, Steve.

peace,
Ron Watson
http://k9disc.blip.tv