Here's the link to the camera I bought http://tinyurl.com/9ce6jc

Surprised to see that it's now $199. I paid $99 when I got it.

I had originally bought the HD700 from Amazon. Was a little bummed when I got
it as the
LCD screen had a number of dead pixels and there was a white spot on all the
video I had
shot. I might have just got a bad camera though.

Returned it and saw the HD100 for $99 at Walmart and figured, for that price,
I'd give it a
try.

It has it's short-comings. You have to be patient with it and really plan out
your shots. It
has slow autofocus and not the greatest in low light. No stabilizer. Ect...etc.
For $99 and
an HD cam, cant really go wrong.

I really appreciate the comments on the video! Thanks :)

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com