As for the feed autodiscover, that's a glitch - I contacted them
about that.  You've got to expect things like that on the first day.
Also, they don't have any videos up yet, so that might explain why
it's not been found yet.

I think comments are overrated, especially for politics.  They didn't
have comments enabled on the Obama campaign blog, either.  If I were
them, I wouldn't have open comments.  It would quickly fill up with
hate and anonymous trolls, and put off people who don't hate.
You don't want that on the WhiteHouse.gov site
They do have comments enabled on youtube.com/whitehouse
I don't have comments enabled on my youtube videos
This is the first page of comments from the video of his Inaugural
address, when I looked there, which I think say it all.
These comments are inappropriate for the White House site.

----

daryl060761
You bitter smartasses that can't deal with Barack Obama being
president can go ask George Bush if he'll let you move into his
exclusive gated community in Texas.

PreyTheSun
All I know is that our four so called father are turning over in
their graves right now because of this. His very name is unacceptable.

HearTalent
type mark nikollaj new song sexy in the search bar

SwornReaper
fuck that! he is not even natural born citizen. This country is
funken up with blacks everywhere. Ask yourself, did George
Washington fight this country for Negroes????What were they even
brought here for????Is this even their land???

chitownbound
and YES BUSH DID give tax-cuts to the rich for 8 years.YES HE DID!!!

PreyTheSun
your fucking clown shoes yourself, chitownbound

SamirMuaremi
Agree with HarryPuntCunnington .

HarryPuntCunnington
One of the most important events of the last century, and someone
can't keep a camera steady. . .

jimitl5
"I wish Bush was still in office."
I am going to miss him also. I am going to miss all the good laughs
from all his screw ups with language. Strategery! LOL!!!

obamatownmassacre
Yes, we can spend $200 MILLION dollars on an inauguration while the
US is facing financial collapse. YES WE CAN!!!

chitownbound
these obama h8ters are comical.

svetlityyyyy
fuck you ! Go Obama !!!!!!

thebestkpm
i wait that the thinks changes, really not absolutely but i have
faith in him!!