From: Rupert
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 23:28
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Encoding In 3GP

When I post videos (I haven't for months) I try to also upload them
to Share on Ovi, which converts them to 3gp automatically and
provides a mobile compatible channel for you to link to from your
blog and an RSS feed. Gives me another outlet where people can watch
my videos, and saves the hassle of converting them myself and
worrying about the best way to make my blog compatible for older
video phones.
Rupert