I understand.  We have always had ways to download their videos, just now
they are putting CC licenses on them.  THAT is the big deal to me.
We can give and take whatever we want on the web.  Its about creating
constructs of trust between producers and consumers.  Its about me
explicitly saying, "Yes, please download my videos and play with them."

As Jay says, blip.tv has been doing this since day one.  Having the
almightly Googlesaur doing it is actually a big deal in itself.

Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomo.tv - finally moving to wordpress
http://hatfactory.net - relaxed coworking
AIM:schlomochat