Hey all,

A while ago, I asked here about third party pay-per-download systems
and the main ones I was pointed to were Show Taxi and Mixiv.

They both seem perfectly fine (though I wouldn't mind hearing about
people's experiences with them) but they both require an up-front fee
if you actually want to use them to sell any video content.

Right now, given my finances - or lack thereof - I'd prefer to find a
service that simply skimmed a percentage of my profits from the
downloads, rather than requiring me to fork over any cash in advance.

I know that's not the ideal situation for long-term earning, but I
figure I can always switch later.

Anybody know of any such beast?

Thanks,
Chris