I sense that you are thinking the camera is the issue. It isnt. The camera
works beautifully. The software editing it doesnt.

Dont use iMovie08 or 09. iMovieHD works fine. Final Cut Express works better.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "missbhavens1969" <missbhavens1...@...>