Hi ..I am new to this group and bliptv ...I am having some trouble with the
Manage Show Player ..It's probably a very simple solution ..but I just can't
seem to figure it out. So if anyone could guide me I would be more than
appreciative.

O.k. I am giving an online class ..where I need to insert individual segments.
So I have 4 segements uploaded. And when I go to My Show ..and click on the
segment I want the Copy and Paste code for ..It gives me obviously ..the
default player. So I saw that you can customize the player just under the Code
..and I went over and customized each section and saved it.  But I still can't
get each segment ..to have the customized player. So I know there must be a
setting that I need to change ..However I must be missing it because I have
played with all the setting for 2 days now and still can't get it to work the
way I want.

So any guidance on how to get the customized player to work with each segment
so I can embed the code would be Great.

Thanks ...Sara