Anything that helps independent creators and/or people who are trying to
leverage this new medium into something else, I say great!!  As we know there
are some really great people out there who are doing some good work and have
worked hard to achive the success they have.

Me, I will just continue to do my thing and not worry about all that....I vlog
because I can....

Heath
http://heathparks.com