I don't know how to do that.  Looking at the options, as you have, I
can't see a way to do it.  I'm surprised, because almost everything
else you can turn on or off.  There might be a parameter you can put
into the Advanced section - try using the form on the Blip site to
ask them.

On 11-Mar-09, at 8:39 AM, sweetmagnoliasstudio wrote:

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert <rup...@...> wrote:
 >Thanks Rupert ...Yes I have been reading in several places that IE
can cause some headaches with different applications ..so I may look
into Firfox now that I am embarking on some new things here on the net.

Hey I have another question for you ...When I embed the videos into
my site and I click play and they run to the end ..a little box pops
up that has two options ...More and Again ...How do I disable that
box ..or change the setting for that ..because when you click the
more option it begins playing the entire rest of my class videos and
I am trying to add a Welcome video to my main page ..But I sure don't
need all my class videos to be viewed through it ..I went to another
persons class sight and tried out their video that they have
customized on blip and when you click on the more option ..you just
get something that comes up and reads error...so I figure they have
disabled that option somehow.....??? thought maybe you could point me
in the right direction ...

O.k. once again ,..Thanks..Sara