BTW, one of my favorite apps for the iPhone 3G and 3GS is PixelPipe (it's free).

PixelPipe 1.4.1 now lets you push video to more social networks/ media
sharing sites, not just Youtube. I've been using it to "simulcast"
photos to twitter and flickr on my 3G, and I'm now psyched that I can
do something similar for video. For services like twitter, it
apparently uploads video as .mov to its own pixelpipe server.

As seen on their blog:
http://blog.pixelpipe.com/2009/06/19/publishing-video-directly-from-the-iphone-3g-s-and-pixelpipe-1-4-1/

Publish video directly from the phone to over 40 services, Apple
provides upload to mobile.me and YouTube however we include Facebook,
Twitter, 12Seconds.tv. Flickr, blip.tv, Vimeo, Photobucket and a bunch
more.

Video upload support for the following: Acrobat.com, blip.tv, box.net,
Buzznet, Dailymotion, Dropshots, drop.io, Email, Facebook, Flickr,
FotoTime, Friendfeed, FTP, Hyves.net, identi.ca*, imeem, ipernity,
Jaiku*, Kewego, Kodak Gallery, kwippy*, Kyte.tv, Moby Pictures,
mobile.me, Nokia Ovi, Phanfare, Photobucket, Picasa, Ping.fm*, Plerb*,
Plurk*, Radar, Revver, Seesmic, Smugmug, TinyPic, Twitter*, Tumblr,
Viddler, vimeo, Vox, YouAre, YouTube.

Just note the "bug" where video thumbnails won't show up in the app.
They know about it.

Kevin Lim
Cyberculturalist
http://theory.isthereason.com