yes pixelpipe is quite cool.
i was experimenting with it a few weeks ago and suggested that a colleague
use it (she often has to upload to many sites for marketing campaigns).

on the other hand, i wish it could be more common to upload to one
server/service and make that media available (allow permission) on other
services.   the social media web is very wasteful of bandwidth.
eventually, this needs to change and be streamlined.

emphasis on the 'allow permssion' ;)

@sull