meant to update y'all the other day
yeah i tried file > import movies (i swear this did not work 2 months ago)
and it worked
didn't bring the files in straight like from iphoto (which is what it
should f...@#$% do)
it converts the file to Apple Intermediate Codec and puts a copy in
the project folder
which is fine if that's what it needs to do
i just wish it was smarter
like if i dragged it into the program (ala imovie06) it would just
convert and be ready to edit
or it saw it in photo like David Lee King can.

PLUS we taught a workshop with a bunch of college students who used the flip
and 75% of the mac users could bring the clips in fine (other 25% had
to use MPEG Streamclip)
99% of the PC users could bring the clips into Movie Maker fine (which
also was not the case when i tested this 2 months ago)

-ryanne

--
508-264-0562
http://RyanIsHungry.com