Cool - I've never hit apple i before!

Here's what it says:
Format: XviD (3ivx), 640X480, millions
microsoft ADPCM, Mono, 44.100 kHz
FPS: 30
etc... (pretty sure that's the relevant stuff).

Checking the 3ivx thing - on your Flip, double click the icon to open up the
folder, open the System folder, open the Install folder ... and install the
macintosh 3ivx installer. There's one for Windows, too - so it works with
Windows Movie Maker. That's what I installed to make it work.

David Lee King
davidleeking.com - blog
davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
twitter | skype: davidleeking