Hi,
Just wanted to stop in and let you know I made a blog post updating
the status of my book about online video.

http://offonatangent.blogspot.com/2009/06/get-seen-marketing-book.html

A couple of things that I link to in the post might be of interest.
I've set up a Facebook group and a NING site to support readers of the
book.

I hope you'll consider joining to share your knowledge of online video
and maybe learn something too.

I'm also in the beginning stages of planning a book tour for the end
of the year.

I'd love to get ideas from you for that.  I'd like to be able to visit
cities that might be having podcamps going on, and/or I'd be
interested in helping get Media Makers groups started like I have
going on in Boston.

http://bostonmediamakers.wordpress.com/

Drop me an email if you've got some ideas...

Thanks!
--Steve
http://stevegarfield.com

Get Seen: Online Video Secrets