From: schlomo rabinowitz <schl...@gmail.com>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 9:57:09 AM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Mevio?

I know mevio.com must love me because they long ago scraped my content from
my site and put ads on the page. Thanks, Mevio, yer AWESOME.
<http://www.mevio. com/extshow/ 406114/Echoplex+ Park+Video+ Podcast>

Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomo. tv - finally moving to wordpress
http://hatfactory. net - relaxed coworking