Hey all, just wanted to drop a line here with a new project Ive been
working on called Magma.

Unlike Rocketboom, which is essentially a content/production studio,
Magma is a video platform and Im very, very excited about it. I think
it fills an obvious void in the online video space, on a potentially
very large scale.

Having essentially pre-launched Rocketboom here on this list, I wanted
to for sure return to my roots to get the word out and get your
sincere feedback before we go live in the next couple of weeks.

We created a private invite code for the list, so if you would like to
check it out, just use the code: VIDEOBLOGGING (all upper case) to
gain access to the site.

http://mag.ma

Thoughts?