> I've got a video blog here about Electronics Engineering:
> http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
> Not something most people are into, but I have a niche audience of
> 500+ regulars.
> I'm new to video blogging so I'm after constructive comments on the
> quality of my blog, the tools and techniques I use etc.
> Blog #22 is the one to watch, it's where I talk about my blogging
> experience so far.

Hey Dave--

i REALLY like your videos. Sent it to my friends who love to hack
electronics. I assume youve seen http://makezine.com/.

Your videos and description are a perfect example that often simple is
best. You know the info, you're a good storyteller, and it's all short
enough to follow. One camera shot, minimal editing, and upload. As you
mentioned, you cover a niche topic..and that's exactly what the web is
made for.

Evidence #547 that you dont always need a pretty girl in a tight
t-shirt to host a videoblog.

Jay

--
http://ryanishungry.com