Hi guys
First post on the group.
I've got a video blog here about Electronics Engineering:
http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Not something most people are into, but I have a niche audience of
500+ regulars.

I'm new to video blogging so I'm after constructive comments on the
quality of my blog, the tools and techniques I use etc.
Blog #22 is the one to watch, it's where I talk about my blogging
experience so far.

I use Wordpress on my own website, with the iTunes plugin and use
Feedburner to generate the iTunes version.
I host the low res 320x240 (500Kb/s) MP4 on my website (about 45MB
each episode), but I figure this is not a practical long term solution
if I get more popular.

The high res version (640x480 2000Kb/s) I upload to my Youtube
channel, and I embed the Youtube link into my Wordpress logs. About
150MB each.

Blogs I limit to 10min each to meet the Youtube limitation.
Occasionally I'll do a 2 part episode.

I've set up an account on Blip.tv and am thinking of using that for
all my actual hosting, as well as continue to upload to Youtube
because, well, you have to have a presence there. Comments on using
Blip.tv anyone?

Camera is an old 2nd hand NTSC DV Canon Camcorder with external
shotgun mic. Adequate video I think, but not helped by my dark
workshop lit with two strip fluoro's.

Camera angle and height just happens to be my tripods minimum height
on the bench in front of me. Seems to work well enough.

Editing is done with Ulead VideoStudio 12, but I put minimum effort into this.
In fact the whole blog is minimum effort. No script (off-the-cuff as I
promote), and I don't go back and film things to correct issues, so
just pretty much push a short blog out the door every week.

Any feedback appreciated!

Thanks
Dave.