Oh please, yes work flow, anything on work flow and how to help mass quantities
of newbies with FlipCams setting one up when they don't know a thing about
video.

I'm trying to find a way to do it for the new blog and it is a slow go.

I'll be lurking or checking the archives because I'm not sure if I can get back
home before it is over. There is a lot to yak about.

Gena
http://createvideonotebook.blogspot.com
Still in alpha and nowhere near where I want it to be.