I just wanted to say 'HI' and that I'm looking forward to seeing the
archive from the meetup today. Wish I could be there.

Also, thanks to Rupert and other group members who have introduced me
to 12seconds.tv. It's definitely got a lot going for it and I know
I'll be even more into 12seconds.tv once I get a 3GS! My only
complaint is that 12seconds.tv keeps crashing my browser. I'm sure
they'll get it worked out.

My 12 second shout out to you:
http://12seconds.tv/channel/jinfinite8/233718

Cheers