Great discussion.

Have been working on a digitally-based (and world-based) multi-media
documentary forever.

It keeps shape-shifting, etc., but definitely want it to exist as a
documentary motion picture.

Here it is, so far:

http://depressionstrategies.blogspot.com/2008/12/worlds-longest-open-love-letter.html

Using Blip.tv's show player to drag and drop vlog entries around, in and
out. It's at a point where I need more brains involved. That stopped me.
When I had some money, spent it on an editor / blogger / cinematographer
(thanks @Quirk).

Stopped for work and frustration at where to go. It will begin eventually.
Probably in January when the work dries up.

It's really fucking difficult.

Jan

Jan McLaughlin
Production Sound Mixer