No.  I realised the only reason I wanted an iPhone/iPod Touch this
week - the *only* reason - is for a job next week where the client
wants me to do audioboos.
Otherwise, I've been saving up for an N900.  I'll find another way
around the live audio posting.  The Audioboo iPhone app is an elegant
solution, but there must be other ways.

Nokia rumors are that they will come out with a competing device to
the iPad next year, running Maemo.  No prizes for guessing which I'll
be buying.

I think these devices will change the way we read books, newspapers,
magazines and watch films.  If the big media companies have any sense,
they're wetting their pants in anticipation of proper multifunction
media players and e-readers.  Small independent media companies should
be doing the same.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv