The only problem I have found with pixelpipe is that sometimes it takes ages to
crunch you video. Say you set pixelpipe to tweet your content, folk click the
link in twitter, pixelpipe shows you nothing as it is still crunching.

As for the iPhone 3GS for vlogging the only pain is that when you are pointing
the camera at yourself and you finish vlogging trying to hit stop, well it's
like when you were a kid trying to unhook a bra for the first time. Lots of
fumbling and looking like a fool. But it does take beautiful images (well in
good light) :)